When we have a goal, we do what we can to achieve it. However, not all pursuits bear fruit as soon as we hope they will happen. Some progress may be noticeable sooner while others take a longer time.
Losing weight is one of the common goals one would aspire to. While the health side is often recommended, we cannot help but recognize society’s preference for aesthetics. Feeling good (health) and looking good (beauty) is not in conflict with each other as long as you prioritize your health and safety.
Unfortunately, despite efforts, a person may be unable to lose weight. This can be caused by controllable and non-controllable factors. Here are some of the reasons why your weight loss is not what one would hope for.
- Medical conditions that drive weight gain such as hypothyroidism, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and sleep apnea.
- Current medications that cause weight gain.
- Unhealthy diet – too many calories, not enough protein, binge eating, and others.
- Lack of physical exercise, cardio, or any activity.
- Unrealistic weight loss targets.
Tripple Kare Clinic continues to provide quality Medical Treatments.